Monday, September 10, 2007
Olè
Olè Amigos…I am back! Its been exactly one month since my last post. Frankly I was busy and uh, couldn’t think of anything to write about too :p As they say I was suffering from that blogger’s block. Even the latest incidents such as the collapse of the bridge in Karachi or the political tension brewing in my country couldn’t get my creative juices rolling either. But most importantly I was too occupied with football again :) My obsession with this sport just grows and grows. I spent a fortune in the last few months buying all the jerseys and memorabilia I could get my hands on, wasted a lot of time on the internet trying to download the latest soccer dvds, not to mention being glued to the tv all day watching the football matches (live, the repeat telecast, the analysis show, the repeat telecast of the analysis show…blah blah). Crazy? I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
* Visits Since July'07 *
2 comments:
seriously... man.. do sumtin else 4 a change.. o i guess dats y u blogged.. hm.. n btw chk out my blog sumtime na
u r crazy abt football and its unhealthy... my bro is the same.... ughhh its soooo borrinnnggggg... :P
Post a Comment